William Edward "Billy" Crystal
Born: 14 March 1948, New York City
Billy Crystal quotes:
Click here to find books by Billy Crystal at Amazon.com
- By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere. permalink
- Consider the rose.... The rose is the sweetest smelling flower of all, and it's the most beautiful because it's the most simple, right? But sometimes, you got to clip the rose. You got to cut the rose back, so something sweeter smelling and stronger, and even more beautiful, will grow in its place. permalink
700 Sundays (2005)
- I would have voted for Warren Beatty for president for one big reason: Vice President Jack Nicholson. permalink
- In high school, I was the class comedian as opposed to the class clown. The difference is, the class clown is the guy who drops his pants at the football game, the class comedian is the guy who talked him into it. permalink
- Well, the way things are going, aside from wheat and auto parts, America's biggest export is now the Oscar. permalink
- Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.