Ferdinand Foch, 1851 - 1929
Born: 2 October 1851, Tarbes, France
Died: 20 March 1929, Paris, France
Biography from Wikipedia
Ferdinand Foch quotes:
Click here to find books by Ferdinand Foch at Amazon.com
- Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value. permalink
- In whatever position you find yourself determine first your objective. permalink
- My center is giving way, my right is in retreat: situation excellent. I am attacking. permalink
- The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. permalink
quoted by Harold Whittle Blakeley in The 32d Infantry Division in World War II (1956)
- The will to conquer is the first condition of victory. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.