Quotes by Maitri Upanishad (c. BC 800-)4527
Maitri Upanishad (c. BC 800-) quotes:
Click here to find books by Maitri Upanishad (c. BC 800-) at Amazon.com
- As a spider emits and draws in its thread, As plants arise on the earth, As the hairs of the head and body from a living person, So from The Eternal arises everything here. permalink
- As one acts and conducts himself, so does he become. The doer of good becomes good. The doer of evil becomes evil. One becomes virtuous by virtuous action, bad by bad action. permalink
- As the same fire assumes different shapes When it consumes objects differing in shape, So does the one Self take the shape Of every creature in whom he is present. permalink
- One's own thought is one's world. What a person thinks is what he becomes. permalink
- The honey from the flowers of the senses, Ever present within, ruler of time, Goes beyond fear. For this Self is Supreme! permalink
- The wise should surrender speech in mind, mind in the knowing self, the knowing self in the Spirit of the universe, and the Spirit of the universe in the Spirit of peace. permalink
- When the mind is silent, beyond weakness or non concentration, then it can enter into a world which is far beyond the mind: the highest End. permalink
- Where there is joy there is creation. Where there is no joy there is no creation: know the nature of joy. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.