Louis Clark Brock
Born: 18 June 1939, El Dorado, Arkansas
Biography from Wikipedia
Lou Brock quotes:
Click here to find books by Lou Brock at Amazon.com
- Competition is what keeps me playing, the psychological warfare of matching skill against skill and wit against wit. permalink
- I don't think about goals and records. Competition is what keeps me playing. permalink
- If you're successful in what you do over a period of time, you'll start approaching records, but that's not what you're playing for. You're playing to challenge and be challenged. permalink
- Show me a guy who is afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time. permalink
- We have to make some radical move to get the attention of everyone. Cheaters can't win and steroids has put us in the position that it's OK to cheat. permalink
- When I was a kid, I used to imagine animals running under my bed. I told my dad, and he solved the problem quickly. He cut the legs off the bed. permalink
- You can't be afraid to make errors! You can't be afraid to be naked before the crowd, because no one can ever master the game of baseball, or conquer it. You can only challenge it. permalink
- Your bat is your life. It's your weapon. You don't want to go into battle with anything that feels less than perfect. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, pope, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.