Jonathan Larson, 1960 - 1996
Born: 4 February 1960, White Plains, New York
Died: 25 January 1996, Manhattan, New York
Jonathan Larson quotes:
Click here to find books by Jonathan Larson at Amazon.com
- Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today. permalink
- Give in to love or live in fear. permalink
- I can't control my destiny, I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. There's only now, there's only here. Give in to love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No day but today. permalink
- I can't control my destiny. I trust my soul, my only goal is just to be. permalink
- I'd be happy to die for a taste of what Angel had. Someone to live for. Unafraid to say I Love You. permalink
- The heart may freeze, or it can burn.
The pain will ease and I can learn.
There is no future, there is no past.
I live this moment as, my last. permalink
- The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation. permalink
- There's only now, there's only here. Give into love, or live in fear. No other course, no other way. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.