John Churton Collins, 1848 - 19083667
Born: 26 March 1848, Bourton-on-the-Water, Gloucestershire, England, UK
Died: 25 September 1908, Lowestoft, Suffolk, England, UK
Biography from Wikipedia
John Churton Collins quotes:
Click here to find books by John Churton Collins at Amazon.com
- Always distrust a subordinate who never finds fault with his superior. permalink
- Half our mistakes in life arise from feeling where we ought to think, and thinking where we ought to feel. permalink
- If we escape punishment for our vices, why should we complain if we are not rewarded for our virtues? permalink
- In prosperity our friends know us; in adversity we know our friends. permalink
- Never claim as a right what you can ask as a favor. permalink
- Never trust a man who speaks well of everybody. permalink
- We make more enemies by what we say than friends by what we do. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.