Joel Rosenberg, 1954 - 2011
At Windycon (Chicago SF con), photo by Michael P. Kube-McDowell (1987)
Born: 1 May 1954, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Died: 2 June 2011, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Biography from Wikipedia
Joel Rosenberg quotes:
Click here to find books by Joel Rosenberg at Amazon.com
- I find that we all get more legendary as time goes by. Legend means, basically, bullshit. permalink
- I'm a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough whiskey for three, and enough women for four. permalink
- Miscellaneous is always the largest category. permalink
- We who are about to die, are going to take one hell of a lot of the bastards with us. permalink
- Whatever you want too much you can't have, so when you really want something, try to want it a little less. permalink
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the valley. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.