Quotes by Jesus (1st century)3515
Jesus (1st century) quotes:
Click here to find books by Jesus (1st century) at Amazon.com
- Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. permalink
- Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged; and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. permalink
- To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. permalink
- What does it pofit a man, if he should gain the whole world, but lose his own soul. permalink
- Whatever thy hand findest to do, do it with all thy heart. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.