Jeremy Taylor quotes:
Click here to find books by Jeremy Taylor at Amazon.com
- By friendship you mean the greatest love, the greatest usefulness, the most open communication, the noblest sufferings, the severest truth, the heartiest counsel, and the greatest union of minds of which brave men and women are capable. permalink
- Friendship is the allay of our sorrows, the ease of our passions, the discharge of our oppressions, the sanctuary to our calamities, the counselor of our doubts, the clarity of our minds. permalink
- Knowledge comes by eyes always open and working hard, and there is no knowledge that is not power. permalink
- Meditation is the tongue of the soul and the language of our spirit. permalink
- No sin is small. permalink
- The best theology is rather a divine life than a divine knowledge. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.