Quotes by Irish proverb3097
Irish proverb quotes:
Click here to find books by Irish proverb at Amazon.com
- A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book. permalink
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. permalink
- Dance as if no one were watching, sing as if no one were listening, and live everyday as if it were your last. permalink
- Fear is a fine spur. permalink
- The work praises the man. permalink
- Twenty years a child; twenty years running wild; twenty years a mature man-and after that, praying. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.