Howard Hathaway Aiken, 1900 - 1973
Born: 8 March 1900, Hoboken, New Jersey
Died: 14 March 1973, St. Louis, Missouri
Howard Aiken quotes:
Click here to find books by Howard Aiken at Amazon.com
- Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are that good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats. permalink
- Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt. permalink
- If we were to wake up some morning and find that everyone was the same race, creed and color, we would find some other causes for prejudice by noon. permalink
- The desire to economize time and mental effort in arithmetical computations, and to eliminate human liability to error is probably as old as the science of arithmetic itself. permalink
- Time has a wonderful way of weeding out the trivial. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.