Henry Franklin Winkler
At Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony for Adam Sandler, photo by Angela George (1 February 2011)
Born: 30 October 1945, New York City
Biography from Wikipedia
Henry Winkler quotes:
Click here to find books by Henry Winkler at Amazon.com
- A human being's first responsibility is to shake hands with himself. permalink
- Assumptions are the termites of relationships. permalink
commencement address at Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts (1995)
- I started my career in kindergarten playing a tube of tooth paste in a play about hygiene. permalink
- Thank you for listening to me, my parents never did. permalink
Austin College commencement address (18 May 2002)
- Your mind knows only some things. Your inner voice, your instinct, knows everything. If you listen to what you know instinctively, it will always lead you down the right path. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.