Harold Robbins, 1916 - 1997
Born: 21 May 1916, New York City
Died: 14 October 1997, Palm Springs, California
Biography from Wikipedia
Harold Robbins quotes:
Click here to find books by Harold Robbins at Amazon.com
- Hemingway was a jerk. permalink
- I was visiting my grandchildren one day and realized I was feeding them my own product, Too Tarts, and it was not good for them. permalink
- I won't leave any unfinished manuscripts. permalink
- I've always found it much more dangerous to fool with a man's mistress than his wife. permalink
- Sex got me into trouble from the age of fifteen: I'm hoping that by the time I'm seventy I'll straighten it out. permalink
- There's something luxurious about having a girl lighting your cigarette.... In fact, I got married on account of that once... permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.