Frank Tyger quotes:
Click here to find books by Frank Tyger at Amazon.com
- Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble. permalink
- If a person gives you his time, he can give you no more precious gift. permalink
- Progress is not created by contented people. permalink
- The art of advice is to make the recipient believe he thought the thought of it himself. permalink
- There is no greater loan than a sympathetic ear. permalink
- Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.