Florence Agnes Henderson
Emmy Awards, photo by Alan Light (1989)
Born: 14 February 1934, Dale, Indiana
Biography from Wikipedia
Florence Henderson quotes:
Click here to find books by Florence Henderson at Amazon.com
- I begged [the producers] to give Carol Brady a job. They wouldn't do that. I mean, those clothes, for God's sake, take a look at them! I didn't choose those, please! But I said, 'Can I just hit the kids every now and then? I mean, real life!' They wouldn't let me. permalink
- I can't decide whether to commit suicide or go bowling. permalink
- I started in live television and I've done a lot of live TV and that's really the thing that I love best. I love flying by the seat of my pants. permalink
- I still get so much fan mail addressed to Carol Brady, and I think a lot of it's through the Net. And I always answer it, if it's legible. permalink
- I'm a '70s mom, and my daughter is a '90s mom. I know a lot of women my age who are real computer freaks. permalink
- When I first went to New York I was right out of high school, I was 17 years old, and I had never seen a building over two stories high. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.