Edward Irving "Ed" Koch
Born: 12 December 1924, The Bronx, New York City
Biography from Wikipedia
Additional quotes from Wikiquote. Wikiquote entries are often "sourced" and may include items longer than those included here, particularly for poets, lyricists, and dramatists.
Ed Koch quotes:
Click here to find books by Ed Koch at Amazon.com
- I'm not the type to get ulcers. I give them. permalink
- If you don't have the facts and knowledge required, simply listen. When word gets out that you can listen when others tend to talk, you will be treated as a sage. permalink
- If you don't like the president, it costs you 90 bucks to fly to Washington to picket. If you don't like the governor, it costs you 60 bucks to fly to Albany to picket. If you don't like me, 90 cents. permalink
- If you turn your back on these people, you yourself are an animal. You may be a well-dressed animal, but you are nevertheless an animal. permalink
- Never forget, rarely forgive. permalink
- Never trust a smiling reporter. permalink
- The knife of corruption endangered the life of New York City. The scalpel of the law is making us well again. permalink
- We're in the hands of the state legislature and God, but at the moment, the state legislature has more to say than God. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, pope, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.