Ed Howe quotes:
Click here to find books by Ed Howe at Amazon.com
- Express a mean opinion of yourself occasionally; it will show your friends that you know how to tell the truth. permalink
- Financial sense is knowing that certain men will promise to do certain things, and fail. permalink
- I believe in grumbling; it is the politest form of fighting known. permalink
- If you don't learn to laugh at troubles, you won't have anything to laugh at when you grow old. permalink
- Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. permalink
- You may easily play a joke on a man who likes to argue - agree with him. permalink
- You needn't love your enemy, but if you refrain from telling lies about him, you are doing well enough. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.