Earl Wilson quotes:
Click here to find books by Earl Wilson at Amazon.com
- A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking. permalink
- Gossip is when you hear something you like about someone you don't. permalink
- If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments. permalink
- If you wouldn't write it and sign it, don't say it. permalink
- Success is simply a matter of luck. Ask any failure. permalink
- You may not be able to read a doctor's handwriting and prescription, but you'll notice his bills are neatly typewritten. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.