Earl Nightingale quotes:
Click here to find books by Earl Nightingale at Amazon.com
- Courage changes things for the better...[With courage you can] stay with something long enough to succeed at it, realizing that it usually takes two, three or four times as long to succeed as you thought or hoped. permalink
- Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. permalink
- Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away. permalink
- Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal. permalink
- The man who succeeds above his fellows is the one who early in life clearly discerns his object, and towards that object habitually directs his powers. permalink
- We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light. permalink
- Whatever the majority of people is doing, under any given circumstances, if you do the exact opposite, you will probably never make another mistake as long as you live. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.