Dwight Lyman Moody, 1837 - 1899
Frontispiece for Moody's Anecdotes and Illustrations (1899)
Born: 5 February 1837, Northfield, Massachusetts
Died: 22 December 1899, Northfield, Massachusetts
Biography from Wikipedia
Additional quotes from Wikiquote. Wikiquote entries are "sourced" and may include items longer than those included here, particularly for poets, lyricists, and dramatists.
Dwight L. Moody quotes:
Click here to find books by Dwight L. Moody at Amazon.com
- A little faith will bring your soul to heaven, but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul. permalink
- Character is what you are in the dark. permalink
- Give me a man who says this one thing I do, and not those fifty things I dabble in. permalink
- I have had more trouble with myself than with any other man. permalink
- The difference between listening to a radio sermon and going to church ... is almost like the difference between calling your girl on the phone and spending an evening with her. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.