Jack Carlton "Clayton" Moore, 1914 - 1999
At Pleasure Island, Wakefield, Massachusetts (30 July 1965)
Born: 14 September 1914, Chicago, Illinois
Died: 28 December 1999, West Hills, California
Biography from Wikipedia
Clayton Moore quotes:
Click here to find books by Clayton Moore at Amazon.com
- I am a fighter. I believe in that which is right, and the truth is, I have been the Lone Ranger for the past thirty years and I will not give up the fight. I love my public and I'll fight for you. I'll continue to make personal appearances for my thousands of fans. permalink
- I often meet adults in their 30s, 40s, or 50s who, as soon as they recognize me, suddenly become six years old again. permalink
- I think you're going to find out that westerns will be coming back. It's Americana, it's part of our history, the cowboy, the cattle drive, the sheriff, the fight for law, order and justice. Justice will always prevail as far as I'm concerned. permalink
- I will continue wearing the white hat and black mask until I ride up into the big ranch in the sky. permalink
- Once I got the Lone Ranger role, I didn't want any other. permalink
- You could have asked anything but that. I'll tell you how old I am. I was born in 1914. I'll let you figure that out. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.