Danny Kaye, 1913 - 1987
Born: 18 January 1913, Brooklyn, New York
Died: 3 March 1987, Los Angeles, California
Biography from Wikipedia
Additional quotes from Wikiquote. Wikiquote entries are "sourced" and may include items longer than those included here, particularly for poets, lyricists, and dramatists.
Danny Kaye quotes:
Click here to find books by Danny Kaye at Amazon.com
- Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever. permalink
- I am a wife-made man. permalink
- I became an entertainer not because I wanted to but because I was meant to. permalink
- I wasn't born a fool. It took work to get this way. permalink
- If you're not cooking with joy, happiness and love, you're not cooking well. permalink
- Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. permalink
- To travel is to take a journey into yourself. permalink
- You bet I arrived overnight. Over a few hundred nights in the Catskills, in vaudeville, in clubs and on Broadway. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.