Born: 15 October 1955, New York City
Biography from Wikipedia
Cathy Ladman quotes:
Click here to find books by Cathy Ladman at Amazon.com
- All religions are the same: religion is basically guilt, with different holidays. permalink
- I'm not on the pill, but I label my Tic Tacs with the days of the week. Makes me feel like I'm in a relationship. permalink
- Kids are cute, babies are cute, puppies are cute. The little things are cute. See, nature did this on purpose so that we would want to take care of our young. Made them cute. Tricked us. Then gradually they get older and older, until one day your mother sits you down and says, 'You know, I think you're ugly enough to get your own apartment.' permalink
- Makeup is such a weird concept. I'll wake up in the morning and look in the mirror. 'Gee, I really don't look so good. Maybe if my eyelids were blue, I'd be more attractive.' permalink
- Marriage is very difficult. Marriage is like a five-thousand-piece jigsaw puzzle, all sky. permalink
- My parents only had one argument in forty-five years. It lasted forty-three years. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.