Apparently an aphorist of some note, given that most online quote collections seem to have at least one of these entries, but I have been unable to find any trace of her, either in the major printed quote collections or online. If you have a hint, please drop me a line.
Libbie Fudim quotes:
Click here to find books by Libbie Fudim at Amazon.com
- A great way to find out what you want from life is to write your own epitaph. permalink
- Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none had ever happened. permalink
- Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference. permalink
- Recall it as often as you wish, a happy memory never wears out. permalink
- The best advice yet given is that you don't have to take it. permalink
- We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we always respect their good judgment. permalink
- When nothing is sure, everything is possible. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.