Quotes from the category Soup:
- Don't have much to do with people who drink sherry at any time except with soup; there's something wrong with them. permalink
The Hour: A Cocktail Manifesto (1948)
- Everything I do, I do on the principle of Russian borscht. You can throw everything into it: beets, carrots, cabbage, onions, everything you want. What's important is the result, the taste of the borscht. permalink
- I would rather sit next to somebody who smells like a moose than somebody who slurps his soup. permalink
- Love is dope, not chicken soup. permalink
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues (1976)
- Probably the most satisfying soup in the world for people who are hungry, as well as for those who are tired or worried or cross or in debt or in a moderate amount of pain or in love or in robust health or in any kind of business huggermuggery, is minestrone. permalink
How to Cook a Wolf (1951)
- With disadvantages enough to bring him to humility, a Scotsman is one of the proudest things alive. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.