Quotes from the category Resentment:
- Anger will never disappear so long as thoughts of resentment are cherished in the mind. Anger will disappear just as soon as thoughts of resentment are forgotten. permalink
- Never let your anger and resentment build to the point where you need to complain about your partner to every person you meet. permalink
Honeymooners Forever (2007)
- Resentment was a justice she owed to herself. There are some offenses which it is an unworthy weakness to forget. permalink
Francesca Carrara (1834)
- The passions seldom give good advice but to the interested and mercenary. Resentment generally suggests bad measures. Second thoughts and good nature will rarely, very rarely, approve the first hints of anger. permalink
- To carry a grudge is like being stung to death by one bee. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.