Quotes from the category Injustice:
- I still hear people say that I should not be talking about the rights of lesbian and gay people and I should stick to the issue of racial justice. But I hasten to remind them that Martin Luther King Jr. said, 'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.' I appeal to everyone who believes in Martin Luther King Jr.'s dream to make room at the table of brother- and sisterhood for lesbian and gay people. permalink
address to the Lambda Defense and Education Fund (31 March 1998)
- I think if I was dying and I heard of an act of injustice, it would start me up to a moment's life again. permalink
1912, The Letters of Olive Schreiner 1876-1920, Samuel Cron Cronwright-Schreiner, ed. (1924)
- Injustice boils in men's hearts as does steel in its cauldron, ready to pour forth, white hot, in the fullness of time. permalink
quoted by Linda Atkinson in Mother Jones: The Most Dangerous Woman in America (1978)
- It's very important to be just to other people. It takes years and years of living to learn that injustice against oneself is always unimportant. permalink
Golden Apples (1935)
- Tyranny and injustice always produce cunning and falsehood. permalink
"Lame Jervas" in Popular Tales (1804)
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.