Quotes from the category Drugs:
- I don't use drugs, my dreams are frightening enough. permalink
- I realize now that taking drugs was like taking an aspirin without having a headache. permalink
- I've never met anybody who's had a flashback in my life and I took millions of trips in the Sixties, and I've never met anybody who had any problem. I've had bad trips, but I've had bad trips in real life. I've had a bad trip on a joint. I can get paranoid just sitting in a restaurant; I don't have to take anything. permalink
quoted in The Beatles Anthology (2000)
- I've toned down, but toning down ain't the same thing as quitting. permalink
Playboy interview with David Sheff (November 2002)
- Love is dope, not chicken soup. permalink
Even Cowgirls Get the Blues (1976)
- The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort?... Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is there something wrong with society that's making us so pressurized, that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it? permalink
- The first time I took LSD, it just blew everything away. I had such an incredible feeling of well-being. permalink
- The worst drugs are as bad as anybody's told you.... It's just a dumb trip, which I can't condemn people if they get into it, because one gets into it for one's own personal, social, emotional reasons. It's something to be avoided if one can help it. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.