Quotes from the category Blindness:
- A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. permalink
- It is not love, but lack of love, which is blind. permalink
- Look your best. Who said love is blind? permalink
- Love is blind and marriage is the institution for the blind. permalink
- On my income tax 1040 it says 'Check this box if you are blind.' I wanted to put a check mark about three inches away. permalink
- The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it. permalink
- The world has suffered more from the ravages of ill-advised marriages than from virginity. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.