Quotes from the category Battle:
- All married couples should learn the art of battle as they should learn the art of making love. Good battle is objective and honest — never vicious or cruel. Good battle is healthy and constructive, and brings to a marriage the principle of equal partnership. permalink
- Battle, n. A method of untying with the teeth a political knot that would not yield to the tongue. permalink
- In a battle all you need to make you fight is a little hot blood and the knowledge that it's more dangerous to lose than to win. permalink
- The idea is to get the pencil moving quickly. permalink
- This is a simple story of a battle; such a tale as may be told by a soldier who is no writer to a reader who is no soldier. permalink
What I Saw At Shiloh (1881)
- What use are cartridges in battle? I always carry chocolate instead. permalink
Please report any problems on this page! If you see any typos, incorrect attributions, deformed characters, or any other problem with this page, we want to fix it as soon
as possible. Please click here to report errors.
Note: Do not use titles in author searches, we don't use them, including president, senator, prime minister, king, queen, saint, or doctor, or abbreviations thereof. See explanation here.